Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recent work at LA Times Community News - January 2012 to present

I've been attempting to schedule more photo shoots with the b-girls, but it doesn't look like I'll be scheduled to do any interviews and photo shoots with any of them until a few weeks from now. I've constantly been thinking about this project and I don't really know why I've been so anxious and excited about it. I have to remind myself to be patient with it and know that my dedication to this project will benefit me in the future.

Most of you who have been viewing my blog probably haven't seen any of my recent work from my full time gig. Here are some of my favorites so far from this year:












2 comments:

  1. Love!!! You're such an amazing documentor. (Is that the word? Documentator?? lol) I wish I was cool like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! Hahaha, you can call me a photojournalist...

    ReplyDelete