Wednesday, June 20, 2012

End of the year grads... May/June 2012

You may all have been wondering why the last two months I have not posted any recent blogs. I was in the process of moving out of my studio and moving back with my parents in Orange County (I stay with some friends in North Hollywood during the work week to avoid the crazy commute between OC and LA). I was also hospitalized and on bed rest for two weeks due to an incident that I had while cleaning the bathroom with chlorox. Ambulance rushed me to the hospital and I thank god for still being alive. A part of my lungs collapsed and is still recovering.

I was able to return to work shortly after and was caught up in the midst of high school graduations our publication had to cover. Covering graduations is yet another mundane assignment I find myself having to do every year. I try to make it fun and have always found that if I arrived hours before the graduation ceremony begins, I can create great feature photos.

Here are my best takes within the last few weeks:























No comments:

Post a Comment